Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun With Hormones - Round Two

Tomorrow I start my second round of Clomid. My wonderful husband really is a saint to deal with all of the mood swings and the crying. This evening I have tried to look at the experience from his perspective.

This is my husband's thought process when he found me crying in our bedroom a couple of weeks ago:
1) "Why is my wife rocking back and forth with her face in a pillow?"
2) "Perhaps I can say something to encourage her!"
3) "NO, I should definitely not say anything. Mentioning that she might be a bit hormonal was a BIG mistake."
~ONE HOUR LATER~
4) "Now she is Glenda the Good Witch? She's baking now? I don't get it."
~15 MINUTES LATER~
5) "Damn that ASPCA commercial with the Sarah McLachlan song! She is crying again!"

2 comments:

  1. It's the Disney commercial for me. The one where the parents surprise their kids by telling them they're leaving that day. I cry every time. I'm about to cry just typing this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hormones make us basket cases! Thankfully, I finished my clomid a couple of days ago and I am feeling MUCH better now.

    ReplyDelete